Eurostar Terms and Conditions
Collecting your Eurostar tickets
i) When your booking is confirmed, you will receive two booking references - an eight character National Rail ticket collection reference and a Eurostar ticket collection reference.
ii) Your UK rail tickets will need to be collected from a UK railway station with ticket collection facilities using the National Rail reference number and the card you paid with. As Eurostar journeys use special international fares, you should also carry a copy of your email confirmation as proof of your Eurostar journey with you to show the ticket inspector on your National Rail trains.
iii) Your Eurostar tickets need to be collected from the Eurostar terminal 45 minutes before your departure time. You will also need to produce a valid passport in order to be able to collect your Eurostar tickets.
Eurostar Ticket Types
There are three types of ticket for travel on board the Eurostar:
- These tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Exchanges: Exchangeable before and up to two months after departure by paying the difference in price with the next available fare in the same class and a fixed fee of £22/€33 per person per leg.
- Refunds: Refundable before and up to two months after departure subject to a fixed fee of £22/€33 per person per leg.
- Restrictions: Refunds for unused legs of a return journey will be the difference between the total price of the booking and the list price of a single journey minus the £22/€33 fixed penalty. Children must be less than 12 years old to enjoy a reduced tariff.
- For details of exchanges and refunds, please refer to your email confirmation
iii) Business Premier
- Fully exchangeable and fully refundable up to 2 months before and after departure.
- For details of exchanges and refunds, please refer to your email confirmation.
Travel to Any Dutch Station
When you book tickets to any Dutch station, the arrival times shown are the times that your trains will arrive in Brussels. You may board any train to any Dutch station with your ticket
Travel To any Belgian Station
If you book travel to any Belgian station, your onward journey in Belgium must be completed within 24 hours of your arrival in Brussels.