About Chiltern Railways
Chiltern Railways provides passenger rail services along the M40 corridor between London and Birmingham, taking you through Shakespeare country, Oxfordshire and straight to the ever popular Wembley Arena and Wembley stadium in London. Chiltern Railways is a British train operating company owned by Deutsche Bahn AG and has consistently been one of the best performing UK train companies in terms of punctuality.
Chiltern Railway's Route
- The main terminals of the Chiltern Railways route are Birmingham Snow Hill, London Marylebone, Aylesbury Vale Parkway and Stratford-upon-Avon rail station.
- Chiltern Railways also operate occasional services to London Paddington, Oxford and Kidderminster rail station
- The Chiltern Railways route also calls at other popular train destinations, including: Solihull, High Wycombe, Leamington Spa and Warwick Parkway rail station.
Chiltern Railways Network Map (©Chiltern Railways)
Chiltern Railways Mainline
Chiltern Railways are committed to improving their mainline route from London to local Chiltern Railway stations; the benefits to you will include:
- faster journey times, with increases of up 20%
- higher capacity allowance on trains
- new station platforms, new rail tracks & new junctions
- a new trainline to Oxford and a completely new railway station
- providing you with a quicker, more pleasurable commute.
Please note that Chiltern Railways does not offer first class seating. Business Zone seats offering more legroom, larger tables and free Wi-Fi are available on some peak time trains between Birmingham and London.
Chiltern Customer Service Contact details
Primary Tel: 03456005165
Assisted Travel Tel: 03456005165
Cycle Reservations: http://www.chilternrailways.co.uk/travelling-your-bike-0