East Midlands Trains
- East Midlands Trains' route runs north to south through the East Midlands of England, from Liverpool Lime Street down to London St Pancras International
- It provides great connections for international travel via the Eurostar.
- East Midlands also operates routes west to east across the country, from Crewe to Skegness and Norwich.
East Midlands Trains' Route
East Midlands Trains may be divided in to two types of services:
- Local train services linking the towns of Eastern England and Eastern Midlands
- London train services linking London St Pancras International station to Nottingham, Corby, Derby, York, Leeds and Sheffield.
- Local and London rail services were formerly known as Mainline InterCity and Connect Urban and Suburban routes, connecting the counties of London, South Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire and Derby.
East Midlands Trains Network Map (©East Midlands Trains)
Rail routes formerly operated by Midlands Mainline and some of the rail routes previously operated by Central trains, are now operated by East Midland's trains; The East Midlands Franchise took over these rail routes under the East Midlands train operating company in November 2007
East Midlands Trains First Class Service
First class passengers can enjoy extra room, reclining seats, power sockets and free wifi on-board. Weekday travellers also receive complementary tea, coffee and newspapers with a full breakfast served on some morning services. First class East Midlands passengers travelling to Sheffield may also enjoy free onward travel on the Sheffield Supertram.
East Midlands Trains Customer Service Contact Details
Primary tel: 03457125678
Address:Customer Relations - East Midlands Trains
1 Prospect Place, Millennium Way, Pride Park
Cycle Reservations Tel: 03457 125 678
Assisted Travel Tel: 03457125678