First Hull Trains
First Hull Trains are a train operating company that provides passenger services between the Humberside region and London. First Hull Trains is jointly owned by Renaissance Trains and First Group, the UK's largest train operator and carries over 750 000 passengers every year.
First Hull Trains' Route
- First Hull Trains provide direct train services daily from the east coast main line terminus, London Kings Cross train station to Hull railway station.
- First Hull Trains' route calls at nine stations altogether: Hull, Brough, Howden, Selby, Doncaster, Retford, Grantham, Stevenage and London King's Cross train station.
- First Hull Trains provide links to Humberside airport, over the Humber Bridge and Hull's major ferry port, providing connections to Zeebrugge, Belgium, Rotterdam and Amsterdam.
First Hull Trains' Timetable
- First Hull Trains run 5 services daily, Saturday and Sunday
- 7 services daily, Monday to Friday to and from Hull.
- The fastest journey time for this direct First Hull Trains route is 2 hours 32 minutes.
First Class Service with First Hull Trains
First Hull Trains first class service is the perfect option for business travellers or anyone wishing to travel in style and comfort. Hull Trains have also recently increased their first class capacity so that even more passengers may benefit from this fantastic service, first class travellers may enjoy:
- Free Wifi
- A complimentary meal at your seat*
- Complementary refreshments*
- Reclining seats
- Extra space compared with standard
*All food & refreshments are subject to availability
First Hull Trains Customer Service Contact Details
Primary Phone: 03450264077
First Hull Trains
4th Floor Europa Hous
Cycle Reservations Tel: 08450 710 222
Assisted Travel Tel: 08450 710 222